Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Group B

In our group we were assigned the "Mock Mediation." I have to say that from the beginning of the class to the present day our group has been working together very well. We have been doing most of our communication back and forth through e mail and respond with in a day or even hours of each other. We have set deadlines to get material to each other and so far everyone has met their deadlines. We have brainstormed off of one another and have never put anyone down for their ideas.

4 comments:

jamielynnrodriguez said...

How great! I am having the same experience with my group members. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That's great that your group is so responsive via email. I have a desk job so I'm pretty much accessible via email all day long. None of my group members have similar jobs so it's a bit nerve racking to me waiting for answers. They say...patience is a virtue. Good luck on your presentation!

aprince22 said...

Our project is coming together and we have decided to change the way that we are presenting it. Do to the scheduling issues of all getting together, everyone has agreed to a power point presentation. We have compiled all of our material together and given suggestions that we feel should go into the presentation. I like how our group is open and can make adjustments and comments with out anyone getting their feelings hurt.

Shannon said...

Our group rocks! We really have done a great job working together for a really positive experience! Thanks for your hard work!