Monday, April 16, 2007

Week One Assignment 2

On the Tieger Assessment of Personality Type I discovered that I can catergorize my self as an:Extravert, Senser, Thinker, and Judger. Accordingto the website http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/myers-briggs/myers-briggs.htm#ESTJESTJs direct their energy towards the outside world of actions and spoken words. They introduce a logical organisation and structure into the way things are done. They prefer dealing with facts and the present, and are likely to implement tried and trusted solutions to practical problems in a businesslike and professional manner.I would say that this is a bit like my personality other than dealing wit the present. I am already plannig my future with my husband and I don't even have him here yet. I almost think ahead too much and have to force my self to think about the present. I am also including the description of an ESTJ from the website http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.htmlbecasue it narrows the profile down pretty much in a nut shell. The description isPractical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

No comments: