Monday, April 9, 2007

Welcome

Now that we are in the second week and pretty much have this blog thing down I just thought I would share some of my favorite things with ya'll. :)
I love sports and of course my husband but...
Right now it is baseball season. So go Stros! And Yes! I want Lidge gone. :)

During foot ball season it is all about the Cowboys! I know we didn't go to the Super Bowl this year because of our ball fumbler of a snap holder Romo. He will probably never live it down. :) But I'll forgive him if he gets us to the Super Bowl next season. :)
-Amie

5 comments:

My Joyful Life said...

HI Amy...
We will all be learning this together. It will be a great new tool for us all!.

jamielynnrodriguez said...

Yes, my first time as well! Good luck and "see" you in class! =)

Georganna said...

Hi Amie, my name is Georganna and I am a member of your group. I look forward to working with you and our other group members.Talk to ya soon:)

aprince22 said...

My NLP Assessment proved me to be Kinesthetic. I would rather be doing an activity other than listening to some one explain it to me or watching another person completing the activity. I can also relate to people and understand where they are coming from.

Myrna Sadalge said...

Hello,

Thanks for complimenting on the colors of my blog. This is actually my second blog, and I really enjoy using it. It's a great way to stay in touch with family and keeping up to date with pictures.

Best wishes in the class!!

Myrna Sadalge