Monday, April 16, 2007

Week One Assignment 1

When assessing my personal work style I found out that I am a Conscientious worker. according the website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DISC_assessmentbeing conscientious means:Conscientious: (Compliance in Marston's time): Persons with High C styles adhere to rules, regulations, and structure. They like to do quality work and do it right the first time. High C people are careful, cautious, exacting, neat, systematic, diplomatic, accurate, tactful. Those with Low C scores challenge the rules and want independence and are described as self-willed, stubborn, opinionated, unsystematic, arbitrary, and careless with details. Completing the assessment was very interesting in my results from left to right my results went up a few points each letter, C being my highest. I would have to say after reading about the different meaning of the letters I am more of a C personality when working. I like the sturcture of things writtin out saying do it this way. I also like independent work better than group but have no problem working with a group. The discription of the C describes me pretty well. The website for the online test would not come up for me, so I will try again later this week. Or if any one has a working link go ahead and blog it on over if you don't mind. :)

No comments: